On February 18, 2021, Chambers Global released the results of its annual ratings. EPAM tops the rankings in key practice areas and thus reaffirms its leadership on the market.
The Dispute Resolution Practice at EPAM, which is namely the largest in Russia, traditionally tops the rankings. Chambers Global has noted five experts in the area:
- Dimitry Afanasiev (Eminent Practitioner), as a “a notable name in handling high-impact contentious cases”;
- Ilya Nikiforov (Eminent Practitioner), Managing Partner at the Firm, as a “well-established figure in the Russian market”;
- Valery Eremenko, Partner heading Litigation Practice, who “maintains a strong reputation in the Russian litigation market” and having “in-depth knowledge of market practice”;
- Evgeny Raschevsky, Partner co-heading International Arbitration and Litigation Practice, whose “strength lies in his calm and balanced personality”;
- Denis Arkhipov, a Litigation Partner at the Firm, who the clients are referring to as “a person who always finds a way and never says no”.
For M&A and Corporate Law, the directory has named three partners:
- Dimitry Afanasiev (Eminent Practitioner), “a well-known figure in the market” who has “significant experience in transactions and corporate matters”. Clients appreciate him for being “pragmatic”;
- Arkady Krasnikhin, Partner heading M&A and Corporate Law Practice, for being “good at spotting issues and finding practical solutions”;
- Robin Wittering, Head of English Law, who is appreciated for his “strategic approach”.
Arkady Krasnikhin and Robin Wittering have also been noted for foreign expertise in USA and UK respectively.
For Intellectual Property, Chambers Global highly appreciates Pavel Sadovsky, head of the Firm’s IP / ТМТ Practice. Clients “enthuse” that he is “good adviser on all IP issues”.
In Belarus, the Firm has once again been recommended for all practice areas researched. Managing Partner of the Minsk Office Denis Turovets tops the Corporate/Commercial rankings and is noted for dispute resolution. Clients appreciate that he is “very convincing”. Partner Anna Rusetskaya has been also ranked for Corporate/Commercial work.