Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners provides world-class legal advice on most complex issues in project financing and public-private partnerships (PPPs).
As the largest law firm in the CIS, Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners advises public and private sectors and international financial institutions in such areas as:
- transport (motorways and railways, metro and light rail, bridges and tunnels, seaports and airports);
- water and waste utilities (water supply and treatment, waste recycling and incineration);
- recreation and sports infrastructure (theme parks, hotels, resorts, stadiums, ice rinks , etc.);
- energy (nuclear, conventional, hydro- and alternative energy, as well as power transmission infrastructure);
- industrial enterprises (Greenfield and Brownfield);
- complex development of territories (including multi-regional projects);
- social infrastructure (hospitals and other healthcare facilities, schools, etc.).
Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners has acted as counsel in many high-profile federal, interregional, regional and municipal infrastructure projects, including construction of Olympic Games site in Sochi and large-scale PPP projects.