Attorneys of the Firm to Hold a Series of Online Meetings With MSLA Students on the Choice of Practice Areas
In November 2020, the Association of Kutafin Moscow State Legal University (MSLA) Graduates is launching its new project “My Area of Practice: How to Avoid Getting Lost in the Legal World”. Attorneys of EPAM are to act as guest speakers at workshop sessions on various areas of law.
The legal works is full of options for lines of work and areas of practice. With so many options, students often find it difficult to choose or do so randomly.
At the workshop session, students will seek answers to the following questions:
- What is practicing a certain law?
- In what matters are lawyers involved, and what tasks do they face on a daily basis?
- What knowledge does one need to have to handle matters in a certain area?
- Where should one get necessary knowledge and skills?
Attorneys of the Firm are to act as guest speakers addressing the following areas of law.
- November 20, 2020, 17.00 – International Arbitration, guest speaker Victor Radnaev, Counsel at EPAM;
- November 26, 2020, 18.00 – Dispute Resolution, guest speaker Vladimir Rodionov, Litigation Associate at EPAM;
- December 1, 2020, 18.00 – Intellectual Property Law, moderator Ilya Nikiforov, Managing Partner at EPAM, guest speaker Maxim Burda, Senior Intellectual Property and TMT Associate at the Firm;
- December 3, 2020, 18.00 – Environmental Law, moderator and speaker Anastasiya Boytsova, Deputy Head of Environmental and Technical Regulations Practice at EPAM;
- December 7, 2020, 17.00 – Tax Law, guest speaker Ekaterina Roletr, Senior Tax Associate at EPAM;
- December 8, 2020, 18.00 – IT Law, guest speaker Helen Avakyan, Counsel at EPAM;
- December 9, 2020, 18.00 – Banking & Finance and Capital Markets, guest speaker Roman Malovitsky, Counsel at EPAM;
- December 11, 2020, 17.00 – Real Estate and Construction, guest speaker – Anton Alekseev, Counsel at EPAM.
Registration is required and available at https://proeducationmsal.timepad.ru/event/1479692/