21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Anastasiya specialises in environmental law, technical regulations and subsoil use.
She represents clients in commercial courts and courts of general jurisdiction in matters of environmental management, protection and safety issues. Anastasiya advises on the enforcement of forest law and also in regard to obtaining and extending licences for the use of subsoil and natural resources. She has expertise in the resolution of disputes involving state authorities.
Her projects include the following:
- Representing a coal producer in court and before the state authorities in challenging an order of the Federal Agency for Subsoil Use regarding the early termination of a subsoil licence.
- Representing a chemical plant in commercial courts and before the Federal Service for Supervision of Natural Resources against penalties imposed for non-compliance in the use of natural resources.
- Advising companies on subsoil use and related environmental risks.
- Advising a Russian conglomerate on the reform of environmental protection laws.
- Advising a Russian mining company on a natural resources licence revocation issue.
- Advising a Russian chromium plant on contesting punitive damages imposed for an infringement of environmental management laws.
- Advising a metals company on the tightening of environmental regulations.
- Advising a metals company on the mining of widespread mineral resources by a company that has a mining licence for rare mineral resources.
- Advising companies on issues arising in the course of their production activities (LDD): assessment of environmental risks, as well as issues related to the operation of highly dangerous industrial facilities.
- Advising a coffee importer on an administrative case concerning an alleged violation of environmental and sanitary regulations in dealing with industry waste.
Before joining the Firm in 2013, Anastasiya worked for over seven years for the North-West Branch of the Federal Service for Supervision of Natural Resources. As the Head of the Legal Support Division at the department, she provided legal support for the activities of the department’s subdivisions, was in charge of the control and supervision of all types of environmental monitoring, and represented the department’s interests before state authorities. She was involved in the recovery of environmental damages following an accidental spill of petroleum products, as well as in a number of cases related to the recovery of heavy fines imposed on corporations for environmental damage.
Anastasiya is accredited by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation as an independent expert authorized to carry out anti‑corruption testing on laws and regulations.
In 2008 Anastasiya graduated from St. Petersburg State University, specializing in Natural Resources Law. She has been admitted to the Leningrad Region Bar Association. Anastasiya is a Member of the Environment and Energy Commission of ICC.