21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Anton Alekseev represents clients on matters related to construction, commercial real estate and land law, including the structuring of complex real estate transactions.
Over his 15+ years of practice, Anton has lead teams on real estate matters, including due diligence, asset acquisitions, drafting and reviewing of contracts and legal opinions and contentious matters.
Highlights of his experience include:
- Advising on the construction and the commissioning of the Olympic Village.
- Advising on the construction of major sports and infrastructure facilities in St Petersburg.
- Rendering full-scope on-going legal support to an international pharmaceutical company on a project for development of a production facility in Yaroslavl.
- Counselling a client on acquisition of land plots and development of a sea terminal in the Russian Far East.
- Participation in a number of projects in a sanatorium and resort construction area.
- Developing standard agreements for design and construction for a company engaged in power generation, advising a number of clients on developing EPC agreements.
- Conducting legal due diligence of dozens of land plots and premises located throughout Russia for Lenta, a St. Petersburg-based retail chain.
- Advising Metro Group on an agreement to sell the Real hypermarket chain to Auchan.
- Advising a special committee of bondholders on Russian law issues in the course of the international debt restructuring of Roust Corporation, the world’s largest vodka producer.
- Advising a client on a large housing construction investment contract, including legal due diligence and preparation of recommendations for further performance of the contract. Matter value: 7.7 bln. USD.
- Counselling a number of large office and warehouse lease projects in Moscow and other regions of Russia.
- Representing one of the largest construction companies in a dispute over the bankruptcy of an Olympic Facilities developer, where the client’s claim was entered into the creditors claim register, and the main opponent’s claim was denied.
Prior to joining EPAM in 2008, Anton was employed as an in-house lawyer with a major Russian leasing company.
In 2005, Anton graduated with honors from the Law School of St. Petersburg State University and in 2007, he obtained his Master of Laws degree.
Anton gives lectures for lawyers of construction companies at Law School of St. Petersburg State University on “Lease and financial lease of real estate”, “The concept of real estate and capital constructed facility”, “Granting of lease to state owned land plots”. He is the author of a number of scientific articles and regularly speak at webinars on real estate and construction issues.
Anton has been admitted to the St. Petersburg Bar Association since 2009.