On April 1, 2021, RBC Pro and Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners will host the online discussion “No-Nonsense Risks: Protecting Businesses”. Partners of the Firm Valery Eremenko, Vera Rikhterman, Evgeny Raschevsky, Anna Numerova, Maria Kobanenko, Victoria Burkovskaya and Sergey Kalinin will speak at the event.
The attorneys will discuss what risks businesses face and what legislative amendments businesses should be mindful of while operating in 2021.
- Defending businesses in court: new strategies and secrets
- Holding CEOs of bankrupt companies liable: a case study and practical insights
- Transferring businesses to the next generation: general ideology and tools
- Pricing strategies: trends and FAS regulations
- The new “antimonopoly” plenary session of the Supreme Court and the issues it deals with
- Criminal risks businessmen face in 2021
- Businessmen’s liability for tax crimes: new approaches in practice
- Amendments to tax laws: what should businesses be aware of?
Detailed information and registration are available at the event's website.