21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Natalia Soldatenkova specializes in international commercial and investment arbitration, as well as supporting clients in Russia-related disputes in foreign courts. She is experienced in representing clients in international arbitration proceedings, including under the ICC, SCC and UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules.
Her experience includes:
- Representing a Russian state corporation in the proceedings relating to the termination of an EPC contract.
- Representing a contractor from a CIS state in the SCC arbitration concerning the construction of a mining and processing plant.
- Representing a CIS state in a dispute with a European company in the investment arbitration administered by VIAC under the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules.
- Representing a Russian state corporation in the SCC investment arbitration against a CIS state.
- Representing a Russian legal entity during the liquidation of its Swiss debtors and debt collection procedures in Switzerland.
- Representing Russian legal entities in the proceedings on recognition and enforcement of the decisions of Russian and English courts and investment tribunals in various jurisdictions.
Prior to joining EPAM, Natalia worked in the Moscow office of an international law firm, as well as in one of the leading Russian law firms.
Natalia obtained a Bachelor’s degree and a Master of Private Law degree with honors at the Faculty of Law of the Lomonosov Moscow State University. She also holds an LL.M degree in International Dispute Resolution from the joint program of the Faculty of Law of the University of Geneva and the Geneva Institute of International Relations (MIDS).
She is a member of the Moscow Bar Association.