21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Ekaterina Verle has extensive experience in advising on various issues in real estate and construction, including acquisition and operation of commercial and industrial facilities, urban planning regulation, land-plots’ issues, industrial and environmental safety, and insurance.
Ekaterina specializes in providing a “turnkey” legal support to investment projects related to construction of large industrial facilities in Russian regions: from negotiating investment agreements with regional and municipal authorities to supporting their subsequient implementation.
Ekaterina has extensive experience in contractual work in the field of construction, including structuring relations between construction parties, drafting contracts during construction (design, construction and reconstruction contracts, project management, performing the functions of a technical customer, EPC contracts, etc.), negotiating with contractors and resolving construction disputes.
Ekaterina has extensive experience in construction and operation of engineering networks, connection of capital facilities to engineering infrastructure and resources supply issues. She is deeply immersed in various aspects of functioning of the wholesale and retail electricity markets in Russia, including renewables.
Ekaterina provides comprehensive legal support to large industrial and commercial facilities of multinationals.
Ekaterina’s recent experience includes*:
- Advising a large investment company on construction of a methanol production plant in the Amur Region (urban planning regulation, land relations, connection of the plant to engineering infrastructure).
- Providing a long-term comprehensive legal support to international FMCG company in implementing of its investment projects in Russia, including issues of land-plot rights, real estate construction, consulting on permits, industrial and environmental safety, engineering infrastructure, connection of the plant to engineering networks, construction contracts).
- Providing a comprehensive legal support to a large pharmaceutical company in regard to the plant construction project (acquisition of land-plot rights, plant construction, placement of engineering infrastructure networks, connection of plant facilities to infrastructure networks, development of an industrial park network infrastructure, industrial safety, preparation and implementation of contracts for design and construction, resolving a dispute with the general contractor and a dispute over connection to the electric wire networks, etc.).
- Advising a large producer of industrial gases on location of the production facilities in several regions of Russia (land-plots issues, construction, industrial safety, permits, etc.).
- Providing a comprehensive legal advice on woodworking facility construction project in the Moscow region (acquisition of rights to land plots, public auctions, obtaining permits, construction, industrial safety, licensing, lending, connecting the plant to engineering networks, etc.).
- Advising an international manufacturer of construction equipment on a plant construction project in Russia, development and signing of an investment agreement with regional and local authorities.
- Advising a large number of international manufacturers on connection of their permanent buildings to engineering networks and industrial park systems in different regions of Russia.
- Advising a major household appliances manufacturer on the use of railway infrastructure.
- Advising international and Russian companies on industrial safety issues related to the operation of hazardous production facilities.
* including her personal experience at her previous place of work.
Before joining EPAM, for over 15 years Ekaterina has been working in Russian and international law firms in Real Estate and Construction Practice, ranked in Tier 1 according to international classification.
Ekaterina graduated with honors from the Moscow State Academy of Law (MSAL) in 2001.
Ekaterina Verle Will Speak at HSE Roundtable on Criminal Risks of Construction Participants
Ekaterina Verle Appointed as Co-Chairman Of Amcham Russia's Real Estate and Construction Committee