Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners and BCS Financial Group invite to attend the online discussion addressing subtle property-related matters of family relations and secrets of private wealth management.
The event is to be held on July 8, 2020 (Wednesday) from 11.00 to 13.00.
Topics for discussion*:
- Succession amid the pandemic: Estate management guidelines
- Cross-border disputes related to divorce and custody of children
- Criminal aspects of family disputes
- Risks of criminal responsibility for investors
- Tax secrets of private wealth management
- Macro-economic review of the economic situation. Investor guidelines
- Valery EREMENKO, Partner heading Litigation Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners.
- Evgeny RASCHEVSKY, Partner co-heading International Arbitration Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners;
- Victoria BURKOVSKAYA, Partner heading White Collar Crime Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners;
- Sergey KALININ, Partner heading Tax Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners;
- Andrey MOVCHAN, CEO, Movchan’s Group.
* The program is subject to amendments.
** The event is off-limits for law and consulting firms, private lawyers and attorneys. The organizers reserve the right to deny attendance.