21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Alexey Artemenko advises and represents clients in cases tried by Russian courts at all levels, including the Russian Supreme Court. Alexey has extensive experience in providing legal assistance in corporate disputes and disputes arising from contractual relations, including loans and insurance agreements.
Alexey has been engaged in both landmark and precedent-setting legal cases in the area of dispute resolution and provided legal counsel on comprehensive disputes, including multi-jurisdictional ones.
His recent highlights include:
- Advising and representing a minority shareholder in a claim seeking to recover USD 115m in losses from former BoD members of a major Russian energy company.
- Representing a group of lenders in a bankruptcy case of a major Russian bank in a claim seeking to recover RUB 1.1b in losses from the Deposit Insurance Agency as related to illegal actions in bankruptcy.
- Representing a major insurance company in a corporate conflict with a former company owner.
- Representing an international investment fund in a corporate conflict at a major regional bank.
- Representing a major Russian insurance company in a claim seeking to recover RUB 26.1b in insurance indemnity arising from a fire at a power station.
- Representing a major Russian insurance company in a claim seeking to recover RUB 605m based on a principle of settlement between insurance companies under OSAGO insurance.
Alexey graduated from the Law School of Lomonosov Moscow State University (2015).
He has been admitted to the Moscow Bar Association.