Online Discussion “CFCs and Foreign Currency Regulation. What to Expect in the New Year?”
EPAM will host an online discussion addressing the latest amendments in the controlled foreign companies (CFCs) laws and the foreign exchange laws, involving representatives of the Federal Antimonopoly Service.
The discussion will be held online on December 16, 2020 (Wednesday) from 11:00 to 12:30*.
The webinar attendees will discuss the following*:
- Amendments to the foreign exchange laws as related to the loan repatriation duty by Federal Law No. 64-FZ dated April 3, 2018
- Statements of cash flows on broker (custodian) accounts
- Limits on the crediting of incomes to foreign accounts
- Rules for individual accounting of incomes on foreign broker (custodian) accounts for individual income tax purposes
- Rules for accounting of precious metals revaluation for the purpose of CFC profit assessment
- Cases of recalculation of CFC profits by the tax authority
- Irrevocable trusts and funds, exceptions from CFC rules
- Sergey KALININ, Partner and head of Tax Practice at EPAM
- Dmitry VOLVACH, Deputy Head of the Federal Tax Service, 1 Class Russian Civil Service Counsellor;
- Alena TYUKACHEVA, Deputy Head of Department for Tax Control over Prices No. 1 at the Transfer Pricing Directorate of the Federal Tax Service.
In order to make our discussion more relevant, we would invite you to send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance, no later than December 15, 2020.
Attendance is free of charge** but requires pre-registration.
Contacts: Natalia Nikulina, Elmira Smirnova +7 (495) 935 80 10, email@example.com
* The program is subject to amendments.
** The event is off limits to law and consulting firms, private lawyers and attorneys. The organizers reserve the right to deny attendance.