On October 1, 2020, IFLR1000 released the results of its annual rankings focusing on financial and corporate, PPP and project finance. EPAM has been recommended for Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.
In Russia, EPAM has been recommended for eight out of nine areas of law, and the Firm is among the top three firms for restructuring and insolvency and the only Russian firm in Tier 1.
IFLR1000 has ranked the following individuals as Highly regarded:
- Dmitry Afanasiev, Chairman of the Firm, has traditionally held leading positions in competition, restructuring and insolvency, as well as M&A;
- Dmitriy Glazounov, Partner, a market leader for banking and capital markets: debt;
- Arkady Krasnikhin, Partner, recommended for M&A;
- Olga Mischenko, Counsel at the St. Petersburg Office, for project finance and PPP.
Notable practitioners and Rising stars include
- Elena Agaeva, Counsel heading M&A and Corporate Practice at the St. Petersburg office of the Firm (for M&A)
- Roman Malovitsky, Counsel, for banking.
- Vladimir Goglachev, Senior Associate, ranked for banking for the first time.
In Ukraine, Oksana Ilchenko, the Managing Partner of EPAM, has been ranked as a Highly regarded lawyer for competition, restructuring and insolvency, banking, private equity and M&A. The Firm has also been recommended for M&A.
In Belarus, the Firm has kept its leading rankings in Tier 1 for financial and corporate and project development.
Denis Turovets, Managing Partner of the Minsk office, has been named a Market leader for capital markets, energy and infrastructure, banking and finance.
Anna Rusetskaya, Partner, has been ranked as a Highly regarded lawyer for capital markets, banking and M&A.
Irina Butko (M&A), Alexander Buzo (banking) and Igor Yatskovsky (financial and corporate) have been named among Rising stars.