Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Ukraine has secured a series of top rankings in the newly released 2015 edition of the national legal directory “Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients”. The firm has been ranked among the country’s top law firms in International Arbitration, International/Foreign Trade, and Media & Entertainment practice areas.
“Ukrainian Law Firms 2015” recommends ten Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Ukraine lawyers among the leaders in their field, with two lawyers recognized for the first time.
The following lawyers were recognized as leaders in their fields:
- Gleb Bialyi: International/Foreign Trade
- Oleg Boichuk: Agribusiness; Real Estate, Construction, Land
- Sergiy Grebenyuk: Criminal Law/Business Crime
- Oksana Ilchenko: Corporate Law and M&A
- Markiyan Kliuchkovskyi: International Arbitration
- Taras Kyslyy: Intellectual Property Law; IT & Communications; Media & Entertainment
- Oleksandr Maydanyk: Tax
- Roman Stepanenko: Banking & Finance; Capital Markets; Restructuring
- Serhii Sviriba: International Arbitration
- Aleksandra Yevstafyeva: Labour & Employment
“Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients” is the annual research of Yuridicheskaya Practika publishing house, assessing the performance of international and local law firms in Ukraine. The Handbook has been published in English annually since 2003 and has gained the reputation of being a reliable market guide to top law firms and practitioners in Ukraine.