EPAM Law, the leading law firm in Russia and the CIS, is pleased to announce that Natalia Korosteleva, Partner, Head of Competition Law Practice and Anna Arutyunyan, Counsel, Competition Law Practice have been named by the firm’s clients as Thomson Reuters as “Stand-out Lawyers”.
Honorees are chosen by senior in-house counsel as part of Thomson Reuters’ Sharplegal study, which surveys the legal market on an ongoing basis.
Stand-out lawyers are recognized for improving client satisfaction, increasing client advocacy, and strengthening brand. They are included in a database of over 18,000 client-nominated lawyers in private practice. The database is entirely free from law firm influence, and individual lawyers are considered highly regarded by clients globally.
Other EPAM attorneys previously recognised as “Stand-out Lawyers” by Thomson Reuters include:
- Denis Arkhipov, Partner, Co-Head of Litigation Practice;
- Dmitry Glazounov, Partner, Head of Banking & Finance and Capital Markets;
- Evgeny Bolshakov, Partner, Competition Law Practice;
- Denis Golubev, Counsel, Litigation Practice;
- Evgeny Gurchenko, Counsel, Head of Litigation Practice, St Petersburg;
- Alexey Karchiomov, Counsel, Head of International Trade and Customs, Maritime Shipping and Transport Law Practice.