24 Nevsky Av.,
St. Petersburg, 191186, Russia
Tel.: +7 (812) 322 9681
Fax: +7 (812) 322 9682
Yulia specializes in representing the interests of Russian and international companies in litigation in the field of bankruptcy, as well as contractual, corporate and land legal relations. Yulia also participates in the family law projects.
Among her latest projects:
- Representing the interests of the founders of the aviation company Transaero in one of the largest bankruptcy cases (the total size of the register of creditors is more than 280 billion rubles), subsidiary and personal bankruptcy of one of the founders of the company in the separate disputes.
- Defending the interests of FSUE Morsvyazsputnik, which is the only Russia's provider of INMARSAT satellite communications services, in disputes arising out of contractor agreements and bankruptcy.
- Representing the interests of Global Metcorp, part of the international group of steel brokers, in the bankruptcy case of LLC Torex (earlier one of the largest steel supplier). The work included defending the client’s interests in disputes on inclusion of his claims in the register creditors in the amount for over RUB 900m, challenging the contract concluded between the bankruptcy trustee and the debtor, subordination of friendly creditors’ claims with the debtor and cancellation of judicial acts on the unlawful approval of the bankruptcy trustee.
- Representing the interests of the general contractor for the construction of a large sports facility in disputes with counterparties and the construction customer. Protecting of the general contractor in bankruptcy proceedings of subcontractors and in disputes on bringing the persons controlling them to subsidiary liability.
- Representing the interests of one of Russia's largest fast food restaurant operators in cases involving challenging by a counterparty of a billion-dollar acquisition of a stake in a company, as well as advising on issues related to losses incurred as a result of this transaction.
Prior to joining EPAM in 2018, Yulia worked at the law firm where she supported bankruptcy proceedings. Prior to that, she had an internship in the judicial department of a large Russian bank, where she participated in disputes over the recovery of funds under multibillion-dollar state guarantees.
She graduated with honors from the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration Faculty of Law. She also has a Master's degree in Private Law from the Russian School of Private Law.
Yulia is a member of the Moscow Bar Association.
She is fluent in English.