21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Vladislav Maltsev advises clients on various issues of real estate, land and urban planning law.
His competence includes drafting agreements for the acquisition, alienation and lease of real estate objects and land plots, construction and EPC contracts, participation in negotiations with counterparties on implementation of respective contractual conditions.
Vladislav is involved in all stages of due diligence of real estate objects.
Vladislav provides legal support in projects for the complex development of territories in accordance with the new rules of the Urban Planning Code.
His key recent projects are:
- Protection of foreign construction company interests in the bankruptcy case of Olympic objects contractor, as a result of which the client entered claims in the register of creditors, and the main opponent was denied in entrance its’ claims in the register.
- Legal support on the transaction on acquisition of industrial facilities that manufacture equipment for production, transportation and storage of industrial gases in several regions of Russia.
- Drafting of several lease agreements in respect of premises at regional airports for Duty Free and Duty Paid stores for one of the largest players in the global duty-free market and participation in negotiations with counterparty.
- Support in the acquisition, completion of construction and commence of commercial operation of two significant hotel and business facilities in Vladivostok.
- Development of strategy for registering rights to objects acquired in violation of the privatization procedure in three industrial zones of Moscow.
- Support of industrial facilities construction with a total value of more than 60 billion rubles including several rounds of negotiations with a counterparty.
- Due diligence procedure in respect of more than 500 real estate objects and land plots of the group of companies producing building materials.
Vladislav graduated from the Faculty of Law of Lomonosov Moscow State University with bachelor’s degree in 2017. He completed master's degree cum laude in law in the field of urban planning and land legal relations at Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL) in 2020.