21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Torez Kulumbegov specialises in tax planning and structuring. He has extensive experience in tax due diligence, as well as advising on tax aspects of M&A.
Torez has worked on a range of projects including:
- eurobond issuance and bank financing;
- tax due diligence;
- advice on tax aspects of M&A;
- tax planning and structuring;
- tax advice on “de-offshorization” following changes in Russian tax law.
- tax audit support, as well as administrative and judicial review of the results;
- advice on the application of currency legislation.
Prior to joining the Firm in September 2016, Torez worked at Big4 consulting companies (E&Y, KPMG) and Clifford Chance CIS.
Torez holds a Master of Law from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University) of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (2014).
He is fluent in English.
- — Tax