21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Olga Denchenkova advises and represents clients in arbitration disputes, antitrust law infringement cases, and disputes related to public and corporate procurement. She supports clients in contractual campaigns, unannounced audits by antimonopoly authorities, advises on the application of antitrust law, procurement law, assessment of antitrust risks, obtaining permits for transactions and performance of obligations in accordance with decrees of the President of the Russian Federation.
Among Olga’s projects:
- Defending Novartis in court in an attempt by Mamont Pharm, distributor of a generic drug produced in violation of a patent, to overturn a decision and order of the Russian FAS in a high-profile unfair competition case. ("Dispute of the Year" according to Kommersant (2022)
- Defending the interests of a leading insurance company before the FAS of Russia in an antitrust case concerning a competition-restrictive agreement.
- Representing and defending a major pharmaceutical company before the Russian FAS in antitrust cases concerning anti-competitive agreements.
- Representing and defending an industrial holding company in an unannounced inspection by the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service, which confirmed that there were no violations in the company’s activities.
- Developing sales, marketing and pricing policies for a large manufacturing company with a dominant position in several constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
- Developing the first compliance system for Avtodor. As a result, Avtodor became the first state-owned company to decide to voluntarily implement an antitrust risk prevention system for a group of 10 holding companies.
- Defending the interests of a major Russian pipe manufacturer before the FAS of Russia when considering complaints about procurement violations, including unlawful lot enlargement and unreasonable requirements to procurement participants.
- Conducting an antitrust audit on behalf of an international pharmaceutical company.
- Participating in a project to improve and enhance the effectiveness of the anti-monopoly compliance system of a major oil company.
- Representing and defending interests before the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia and the court in relation to inclusion of information in the register of unfair suppliers.
- Defending a major medical equipment manufacturer as part of challenging a decision and instructions by the FAS of Russia on violations in a tendering procedure and confirming the legality of a tender conducted by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, in which the Firm’s client was declared the winner. On reviewing the case, the court ruled that the decision of the FAS was unlawful.
Olga graduated from the Saratov State Academy of Law.
She is admitted to the Moscow Bar Association.