21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Maria Pakhomova advises and represents clients in cross-border litigation and arbitration proceedings. She is also experienced in structuring M&A transactions, legal support of business restructuring and compliance projects.
The projects in which Maria participated include:
- Representing a Russian company in connection with the breach of a shareholder agreement before the High Court of England and Wales.
- Representing a client in the dispute relating to the protection of securities held in a trust before the German courts.
- Advising a Russian power engineering company on the development of a strategy for the recognition and enforcement of the ICC arbitration award in the EU.
- Advising the e-commerce division of a Russian financial and industrial group on the restructuring and consolidation of the Russian branch in the corporate structure.
- Advising a Russian oil and gas holding on the restructuring due to foreign policy risks.
- Participating in the preparation of expert opinions on the issues of Russian corporate law and arbitration procedure law for foreign judicial / arbitration proceedings.
Prior to joining EPAM, Maria worked in one of the leading Russian law firms.
Maria obtained a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in the Law of International Trade, Finance and Economic Integration at the Faculty of Law of the National Research University “Higher School of Economics”.
Maria speaks English and French.