24 Nevsky Av.,
St. Petersburg, 191186, Russia
Tel.: +7 (812) 322 9681
Fax: +7 (812) 322 9682
Marina provides legal support across M&A deals, a broad array of corporate law issues, as well as on establishing, closing, and reorganizing businesses. She has experience in the legal assistance on issues related to the legislation on personal data. Marina has experience in providing legal assistance and representing the interests of foreign and Russian companies operating in the field of IP / TMT, food production, medical equipment, automotive, mining, construction and other areas.
Among the projects with the participation of Marina:
- Structuring and legal support of the intra-group restructuring of one of the largest car manufacturers, as well as a software manufacturer.
- Comprehensive legal support for a French construction company on Russian aspects in an international cross-border transaction.
- Due diligence and further support of the Russian part of the multi-jurisdictional restructuring of a client engaged in the agricultural industry.
- Legal support of an M&A transaction, which includes the creation and further acquisition by the client of a company operating in the field of food production.
- Creation in Russia of a company engaged in activities in the field of transport and logistics services.
- Legal support of the intra-group restructuring of a client, which is one of the leading manufacturers of medical equipment in the framework of a multi-jurisdictional transaction.
- Accompanying the closure of the Russian part of the client's business - the world leader in the production and sale of oilfield equipment.
- Advising and assisting the client in protecting the rights in connection with the "raider takeover" of the client's company.
- Support for a complex transaction aimed at expanding the client's telecommunications business.
- Advising and supporting the activities of the client, which is a leading representative of the aluminum industry in terms of compliance with personal data legislation.
- Permanent legal support for large foreign and Russian clients on corporate law issues.
- Legal support in the creation and liquidation of subsidiaries, branches and representative offices of foreign investors.
- Legal audit of the activities of clients and contractors.
Marina graduated with a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Jurisprudence from the St. Petersburg State University School of Law.
She is a member of the Bar Association of St. Petersburg.
Marina participated as a speaker in the Model International Criminal Court in The Hague (Netherlands).
She is fluent in English.