21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Konstantin Semyakin has substantial experience advising on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), venture capital and private equity deals, reorganization and restructuring of companies, post-closing transaction and ongoing business support, as well as on other matters of corporate law. He is qualified in England and Wales and Russia.
- Advising a leading international outdoor advertising company in connection with the sale of a 25% stake in the largest Russian outdoor advertiser for RUB 2,65bn.
- Advising one of the largest cement producers in Russia in connection with the settlement of debts and the alienation of the group's assets.
- Advising a leading Russian oil and gas company in connection with the sale of its assets abroad.
- Acting for a Russian private investment fund on the acquisition of a data centre business from a Dutch group of companies.
- Acting for a leading Russian PE fund on the acquisition of the Russian subsidiary of a public German furniture and designer home accessories retailer.
- Representing a Russian cargo delivery and logistics business, in relation to a $7.5m investment from the leading Russian and international investment funds.
- Acting for a large international bank in connection with its investment in a collaborative software business in the CIS region.
- Acting for the founders in connection with the issue and sale of shares in a company specialising in neural networks and machine learning, to a Russian corporation and a private fund.
- Representing an online education service provider on a $20m share acquisition by a strategic investor.
- Advising a leading international mobile game developer in connection with a number of strategic acquisitions of mobile game businesses.
Prior to joining the Firm, Konstantin worked at leading international law firms in London and Moscow, where his practice focused on English law.
Konstantin graduated with a degree in law from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), holds an LL.M. from the University of Oxford and diplomas from the University of Law of England and Wales.