21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Julia Baymakova is a Russian qualified lawyer specializing in corporate law. Yulia advises major international and Russian companies in relation to various corporate law matters including share purchase transactions, JVs establishment, complex corporate restructuring and general legal advice.
Yulia’s recent experience includes:
- Advising on establishment of a JV in the field of telecom facilities construction.
- Advising a leading foreign meal kit delivery service on acquisition of shares of Russian counterpart.
- Advising a major Russian gold mining group of companies in complex corporate restructuring.
- Representing a foreign investor in establishing a JV with a Russian partner focused on manufacturing and sale of industrial equipment.
- Advising a foreign manufacturer of equipment for mining industry with respect to participation in a JV with a Russian partner.
- Advising a foreign ceramics manufacturer on acquisition of several legal entities in Russia aiming on further production development.
- Advising a leading Russian retailer with respect to additional shares issue.
Before joining the Firm in 2021 Yulia practiced law at the Moscow office of a major European law firm.
Yulia got both Bachelor and Masters Degrees in Higher School of Economics in 2016 and 2018 respectively.