21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Elena Trubetskaya specialises in corporate, commercial, finance and contract law, including corporate structuring and reorganisations, establishment and operation of joint ventures and advises on M&A transactions in finance and production sectors. Elena has extensive experience in conducting due diligence of major Russian companies in various sectors.
Elena's experience includes:
- Advising a major Russian engineering group on the establishment and operating of a joint venture in Russia. The project involved complex and diversified legal advice, including advice on corporate structure of the joint venture, deal structuring, drafting and negotiating constitutive corporate documents and various agreements, as well as obtaining of antimonopoly clearance.
- Advising a major Russian investment group on acquisition of shares in a Russian bank by a state-owned Russian bank. The assignment included structuring the transaction, drafting and negotiating agreements, and providing legal opinions.
- Advising a large Russian automotive group on debt restructuring of over USD 1bn. The assignment included drafting and negotiating facility and security agreements, providing legal opinions on various aspects of entering into and performance of agreements.
- Advising a large foreign food production company on its merger with a major Russian company. The assignment included legal due diligence and deal structuring.
- Advising a Russian company on its cross-border IPO in Hong Kong.
Prior to joining EPAM, Elena worked in legal departments of a major Russian bank and a transnational food company.
Elena graduated from the Law School of St. Petersburg State University in 2004.