21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Dmitry Kabanov specializes in capital market transactions, including equity listings, bonds and securitization. Dmitry also has experience in advising clients on corporate law, drafting of transactional documents, advising on international corporate disputes and acquisitions.
Dmitry’s recent experience includes:
- Advising BCS Global Markets (BCS), a financial service group that provides trading solutions, as the arranger of a complex transaction in a local debt market. Our support enabled the investors to receive a more attractive debt instrument without investing any additional funds while the issuer managed to effectively extend the maturity of its existing public debt.
- Advising one of the largest banks in Russia on a complex cross-border transaction aimed at the refinancing of loans extended by bank to finance the acquisition of two-story railway trains and cars by Aeroexpress. The refinancing was made through the issuance of bonds, which relied on a first ever RUB-denominated guarantee of a foreign export credit agency (SERV).
- Advising BCS Global Markets (BCS), a financial service group that provides trading solutions, as the arranger of the RUB 1bn bond issuance by LLC Aragon which is one of the largest Russian plastic wrap producers.
- Successful completion of the first Russian securitization of car loans for Credit Europe Bank.
- Advising one of the first ‘single-tranche’ securitizations on Russia’s securities market, in which Mortgage Agent Absolut 4 purchased a mortgage loan portfolio from Absolut Bank. With our assistance, the transaction was structured in a way that is unique for the Russian financial market. Matter value: RUB 6bn.
- Initial securitization of Sberbank’s mortgage assets - an important transaction for Russia’s securitization market and an encouraging example of mortgage securitization for the banking sector.
- Additional offerings for largest Russian corporations.
- Corporate restructurings for a number of large companies.
- Exchange-traded bond offerings.
Prior to joining the Firm, Dmitry worked at Linklaters CIS. In 2014, Dmitry received his master’s degree at the Moscow State Law Academy.
Dmitry is fluent in English and German.