21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Anna Rodygina specialises in corporate law issues and has the solid experience in carrying out due diligence exercises, advising on M&A transactions, structuring of inbound and outbound investments, obtaining the regulatory approvals.
Anna has also experience in representing the clients in arbitration and general jurisdiction courts.
Her experience includes:
- Due diligence of relationship between the client, a jewelry manufacturer from Hong Kong, and a Russian distributor in connection with the client's potential listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Conducting a comprehensive due diligence of Russian assets of the world's leading manufacturer machinery for agriculture.
- Advising METRO GROUP on all Russian legal aspects of the sale of the Real business in Eastern Europe to Auchan Group for 1.1 bn euros, including conducting a comprehensive legal due diligence of Russian hypermarkets.
- Conducting legal due diligence of the leading Russian advitising operator on behalf of a world's leading advertising market company that planed to purchase a block of shares of the company.
- Advising a British company that provides business consulting, forensic investigations, detective and other services in many countries on the optimal form of conducting business in Russia and supporting on corporate law issues.
Anna graduated from the Law School of the Saint-Petersburg State University. Anna is a member of the St. Peternurg Bar Association.
She speaks English.