On September 22, the Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC) invites you to the online arbitration breakfast VIENNA MEETS MOSCOW in association with Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners. A panel of experienced arbitration practitioners will be present including the VIAC Secretary General Dr. Alice Fremuth-Wolf. The panel will be moderated by Evgeny Raschevsky, Partner and co-head of the International Arbitration and Litigation Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners. The following topics are to be discussed:
- Why choose Austria as the seat of your next arbitration?
- Importance of VIAC being licensed as a permanent arbitration institution in Russia and related opportunities Russian parties would enjoy
- Third party funding options
- Alice Fremuth-Wolf, Dr., LL.M, Secretary General, VIAC, Austria
- Evgeny Raschevsky, Partner and co-head of the International Arbitration and Litigation Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Stefan Kröll, Prof. Dr., LL.M. International arbitrator, Co-Director of Willem C. Vis Arbitration Moot, Vienna
- Ilona Zekely, Partner and head of the European Desk at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Stefan Riegler, LL.M, Partner and head of the Dispute Resolution Team at Wolf Theiss
- Jonathan Barnett, Head of Austria & CEE, NIVALION
Date & Time: Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 11.00 - 12.30 (Moscow time).
The discussion shall be in English, translation is not provided.
Registration: Attendance is free of charge. Registration is open before September 21, 2020.