Sergey Kalinin Will Speak at the IRSOT Conference on Tax Control in 2022
On April 22, 2022, the VIII practical conference "Tax Control in 2022: Main trends, Problems and Prospects", organized by the Institute for the Development of Modern Educational Technologies (IRSOT) will take place. Sergey Kalinin, Partner, Head of Tax Practice at EPAM, will present at the event.
The program of the event includes:
- Tax control initiatives of the Federal Tax Service in 2022: latest innovations, risk-based approach trends, new services for taxpayers
- Review of Letters from the Ministry of Finance and the Federal Tax Service: the most important information for the taxpayers
- Litigation in tax disputes 2021-2022: key conclusions
- Tax reconstruction: practical implementation of the Letter of the Federal Tax Service of Russia No. BV-4-7/3060 dated March 10, 2021 “On the Practice of Applying Article 54.1 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation”
- Movable or Immovable Assets: controversies in applying the positions of the Supreme Court vs the Federal Tax Service
More details on the conference.