Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners invite to attend a series of online workshops on the topical matters of legal regulation of IP items and protection of IP rights.
The third online workshop on Protecting Corporate IP Assets on the Internet: Attorney Guidelines is to be held on April 16, 2021 (Friday) from 10:00 to 11:30.
Topics for discussion*:
- Domain names and trademarks: difference in regulation and approaches to protection
- Protecting website design and content: practical insights
- Free use of someone’s IP items: when is this possible?
- Protections and liability in case of breach of intellectual property rights on the Internet
- Protecting intellectual property rights on social media: what to focus on?
- Daria SERGEEVA, Senior Associate at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Maxim BURDA, Senior Associate at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
PROCEDURE FOR ATTENDANCE AND REGISTRATION**:
Attendance is free of charge.
Advance registration is required:
Please register specifying your business email address, position and contact details.
We will send the connection details to each confirmed attendee shortly before the event.
Contacts: Alina Zoreva, Yulia Kozlova, +7 (812) 322 96 81, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The program is subject to amendments.
** The event is off limits to law and consulting firms, private lawyers and attorneys. The organizers reserve the right to deny attendance.