Online Workshop on Protecting Corporate IP Assets on the Internet: Attorney Guidelines out of a Series of IP Workshops
EPAM invite to attend a series of online workshops on the topical matters of legal regulation of IP items and protection of IP rights.
The third online workshop on Protecting Corporate IP Assets on the Internet: Attorney Guidelines is to be held on April 16, 2021 (Friday) from 10:00 to 11:30.
Topics for discussion*:
- Domain names and trademarks: difference in regulation and approaches to protection
- Protecting website design and content: practical insights
- Free use of someone’s IP items: when is this possible?
- Protections and liability in case of breach of intellectual property rights on the Internet
- Protecting intellectual property rights on social media: what to focus on?
Moderator - Ilya NIKIFOROV, Managing Partner at EPAM
- Daria SERGEEVA, Senior Associate at EPAM
- Maxim BURDA, Senior Associate at EPAM
PROCEDURE FOR ATTENDANCE AND REGISTRATION**:
Attendance is free of charge.
Advance registration is required:
Please register specifying your business email address, position and contact details.
We will send the connection details to each confirmed attendee shortly before the event.
Contacts: Alina Zoreva, Yulia Kozlova, +7 (812) 322 96 81, email@example.com.
*The program and the panel are subject to amendments.
**Participation is restricted to in-house lawyers and businesses only.