The stock exchange plays a key role in the development of the financial sector and is a place of transparent market pricing for financial assets. Furthermore, stocks that are listed on various exchanges provide access to various types of investors.
Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners and Charltons invites you to join an online seminar to discuss how one can potentially access companies being listed on the Moscow and the Hong Kong Stock Exchanges – the largest financial centers in the former USSR and Asia.
The event is to be held online on October 30, 2020 (Friday) from 13:00 to 14:30 (Moscow time).
At the online seminar, we are to discuss the following topics*:
- “Double” listing on the Moscow and the Hong Kong Exchanges through the lens of Russian law
- Russian statutory requirements for foreign businesses for securities of IPJSCs registered in special administrative regions
- Ins and outs of Listings on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (HKEX)HKEX
- Country Guide - Russia: listing of Russian companies and offerings in Hong Kong. Case study: UC Rusal and IRC Limited
- ESG in Hong Kong: special COVID-19-related measures
- Oleg USHAKOV, Banking & Finance and Capital Markets Counsel at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners;
- Roman MALOVITSKY, Banking & Finance and Capital Markets Counsel at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners;
- Anastasia GORDEEVA, Belt and Road Manager at Charltons.
In order to make our discussion more relevant, we would invite you to send your questions to email@example.com in advance but no later than on October 29, 2020.
Attendance** is free of charge but requires pre-registration.
The event is to be held in Russian, with no translation.
Contacts: Natalia Nikulina, Elmira Smirnova, +7 (495) 935 80 10, firstname.lastname@example.org
* The program is subject to amendments.
** The event is off-limits for law and consulting firms, private lawyers and attorneys. The organizers reserve their right to deny admission