Online discussion "Environmental Risks of the Company. New Reality vs Old Solutions”
On 20 October 2022, EPAM together with the Association of Professional Directors (IDA) and the insurance company Ingosstrakh continue a series of business meetings on the latest legal issues and invite you to take part in the online discussion “Environmental Risks of the Company. New Reality vs Old Solutions”.
Topics for discussion*:
- Alternative approaches of the supervisory and judicial authorities to the “old” issues related to compensation for environmental damage.
- The role of board members in managing the company’s environmental risks.
- Relevance of the ESG agenda in the new reality.
- How does the Russian carbon regulation mechanism work now?
- Heading East: how will the Russian greenhouse gas trading system (ETS) develop? Sakhalin experiment.
- Environmental risk insurance. What changes in the approach and conditions of insurance? What are the strategic plans to support Russian business?
EPAM speakers will include:
- Mikhail Kazantsev, Partner, Head of Public Policy and Natural Resources Practices
- Anastasia Boytsova, Deputy Head of Environmental and Technical Regulations Practice
- Victoria Burkovskaya, Partner, Head of White Collar Crime Practice
- Vsevolod Prisada, Environmental and Technical Regulations Practice
The event will be held in the format of an online discussion on the Zoom platform.
To make our discussion more relevant, you can send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 19 October 2022.
Participation** in the event is free, pre-registration is required through https://andonline.ru/ecorisk
Contacts: Natalia Nikulina, Victoria Evstigneeva, +7 (495) 935 80 10, email@example.com.
* The program and the panel are subject to amendments.
** Participation is restricted to in-house lawyers and businesses only.