EPAM Workshop ‘Antitrust Risks in the Context of the FAS Russia Inspections’
EPAM invites you to attend its master class ‘Antitrust risks in the context of FAS of Russia inspections’.
The virtual workshop will take palce on March 1, 2022 from 11:00 to 12:30.
Topics for discussion*:
- What do you need to know to protect your rights, what powers do inspectors have and what can a company insist on?
- Information protection: the limits for discovery of documents, deadlines, how to fight requests for “excessive” information?
- Risks of committing acts of obstruction of inspection certificates and negative PR coverage: how to avoid them? Types of violations, potential responses, prospects of extrajudicial and judicial appeals
- Antitrust compliance - immunity for the inspected: practical cases of a successfully operating system
- Criminal implications: how to avoid becoming a defendant in an antitrust case?
- Looking into the future: Federal Antimonopoly Service inspections in the context of the new Code of Administrative Offences. Comments from the attendees to the interdepartmental meetings on the Code’s reform
- Anna Numerova, Competition Partner at EPAM
- Olga Denchenkova, Senior Competition Associate at EPAM
- Ksenia Firsova, Senior Competition Associate at EPAM
- Pavel Baryshnikov, Administrative Law Associate at EPAM
In order to make our discussion more relevant, we would invite you to send your questions to email@example.com in advance but no later than on February 28, 2022.
Attendance** is free of charge but requires pre-registration.
Contacts: Natalia Nikulina and Elmira Smirnova, +7 (495) 935 80 10, firstname.lastname@example.org
*The program and the panel are subject to amendments.
**Participation is restricted to in-house lawyers and businesses only.
The event is a part of a series of online EPAM workshops ‘Regulatory and Law Enforcement Inspections: How to Protect Yourself’, where attorneys of the Firm will address the mistakes made while being the subject of an inspection that might give rise to civil liability, hefty fines and criminal prosecution, and will advise on how to pass these inspections successfully. The workshops are focused on reviewing the cases that illustrate what issues a company might face if it is inspected by the Federal Antimonopoly Service, the Federal Tax Service, the Federal Customs Service, Rosprirodnadzor and Rostechnadzor. More information about the events>>