On September 11, 2020, Moscow will host Pravo.ru’s conference “Compliance: Structuring an Efficient System at a Company”. The first session of the event will be moderated by Maria Kobanenko, Counsel in the Competition Law Practice of Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners (EPAM). Elena Novikova, Senior White-Collar Crime Associate at EPAM, will speak about sanctions compliance and potential criminal prosecution.
Maria Kobanenko will moderate the first session "Compliance in the service of the state and business", during which Elena Novikova will speak on the topic "Sanctions Compliance: Relevance and Implementation Issues amid the Current Developments." The session will be attended by representatives of the FAS Russia.
The following topics will also be covered during the conference:
- Law on Antitrust Compliance: How businesses are already introducing a culture and policy of antitrust compliance
- Implementation and effective functioning of antimonopoly compliance: expert recommendations
- Introduction of an export compliance system. Is the system capable of reducing sanctions risks
- Sanctions as a constant sign of doing international business: consolidation of sanctions compliance in companies
- Development of anti-corruption compliance in Russia. Whether to expect anti-corruption legislation against companies
The detailed program of the conference is available here.