On February 11 Intax Private Capital Forum Moscow – international conference and exhibition on global asset structuring solutions for wealthy private clients in the Russian Federation will be held in Moscow. Denis Arkhipov, Partner, Head of Private Client Services at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, will moderate the panel discussion “Business through generations: what succession planning tools need to be used in Russia and abroad”.
Among other topics of the conference:
- Confirmation of source of wealth and income
- CRS: challenges and solutions for HNWIs
- Protection of wealth in Russia and abroad: corporate and financial instruments
- Tax planning for HNWIs
- Investment migration as a tool for tax planning and asset protection
- Succession planning of assets and businesses in Russia and abroad
More information about the event.