Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners and Baker Botts L.L.P. are pleased to invite you to the next meeting of the IT-Lawyers Discussion Club.
The meeting will be held on 5th October,2012, from 15:00 till 18:00.
Address: 40/5 Bol. Ordynka, Legion I. How to find us
Part 1: “Recent Legislative Amendments Affecting the IT Industry”
- Current status of draft amendments to Part 4 of the Civil Code.
- Law protecting children from information harmful to their health and development: effect of enactment.
- Legal treatment of electronic documents and other initiatives.
- Pavel Sadovsky, head of IP/TMT Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Margarita Spesivtseva, an IP/TMT lawyer at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
Part 2: “Legal Aspects of Introducing Enterprise DLP Systems"
- Legal steps to be taken before introduction and initial operation of DLP systems. Adopting commercial privilege policies.
- Legal steps to be taken after an information security incident is registered by DLP. Guidance regarding conducting an internal investigation.
- Disputes arising from the use of enterprise DLP systems.
Speaker: Anatoly Zemtsov, head of legal department at Group-IB
The working language of the meeting will be Russian.
The meeting attendance is free of charge. Prior registration is required.
Please confirm your attendance by close of business 4th October, 2012, please send us an email with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.