21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Zlata Levdanskaya specialises in land relations, real estate and construction due diligence and urban development projects.
Her expertise also includes legal support in the field of environmental relations, in particular on issues of environmental compensation, subsoil use, and climate regulation.
Among Zlata’s projects*:
- Assessing the legal risks of a major energy company's project to build an offshore platform for the development of an oilfield.
- Advising a business centre owner in Moscow on the legalisation of an unauthorised reconstruction project in administrative and court proceedings.
- Developing a strategy for registering a pre-existing right to a property acquired through privatization, which subsequently was illegally reconstructed.
- Supporting litigation over claims to recognise buildings located within a specially protected natural area as unauthorised constructions.
- Conducting due diligence on more than 200 real estate assets owned by a foreign food processing company.
- Advising a foreign oil and gas company on the sale of a building and on land lease takeover.
- Providing legal support to property owners in one of Moscow's former industrial zones on the procedure and consequences of implementing integrated development of the area.
- Advising an automotive company on matters relating to the division and formation of land plots.
- Drafting a legal opinion on issues related to contesting the cadastral value of real estate both out-of-court and in court.
- Representing a client in a claim for environmental damages resulting from an accidental oil spill.
- Advising on the compulsory reissuance of a license to use a subsoil area.
*including her professional experience from previous employment.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2022, Zlata worked in one of the leading Russian law firm.
Zlata graduated with honours from the Kutafin Moscow State Law University in 2021. She is currently pursuing a Master's degree at the Russian School of Private Law.