125047 Россия, Москва,
ул. 1-я Тверская-Ямская, д. 21
Тел.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Факс: +7 (495) 935 8011
Victoria Malashenkova specializes in legal support of real estate transactions, urban planning and land use issues.
Victoria has participated in projects to support commercial real estate acquisitions and leases, as well as conducting due diligence of real estate properties.
Victoria's experience also includes advising clients on a range of issues relating to the operation of hazardous production facilities, connection to utility networks, resource supply and negative impacts on the environment.
Victoria's projects include:*
- Advising a leading Russian asset management company in connection with the acquisition of various logistics real estate portfolios from several major developers in a number of Russian regions, including participation in due diligence activities.
- Advising a Russian bank on a Class A office lease project with an area of nearly 78,000 sq. m in a business center under construction to house the bank's headquarters. The deal was recognised as the largest transaction on the Moscow office market.
- Advising a Western gold mining company in connection with its acquisition of a Russian gold mining company, including due diligence of deposits and production sites owned by the company.
- Advising a German hypermarket chain in connection with its expansion into the Russian market, in particular, in connection with the acquisition of a land plot and real estate in Northeast Moscow for the construction of a new hypermarket of the retail chain.
- Advising a development institution in connection with an airport financing project for the construction of a new terminal serving domestic flights and related infrastructure.
- Advising a commercial real estate investment company on the acquisition of a 2.8 billion ruble finished warehouse complex with a total area of 64,375 sq. m in Nizhny Novgorod, as well as the 21.5 ha of adjacent land.
- Participation in the due diligence of real estate objects for a major Russian bank.
- Real estate transaction support for a number of FMCG companies.
- Advising on the acquisition of several retail and business centers.
- Participating in the South Stream project on the acquisition of land plots for the construction of the Russian section of the pipeline and in drafting land plot transaction documents.
- Ongoing legal support on lease, land use and construction issues for a number of major Western FMCG companies and chain restaurants.
- Participation in advising a major Russian bank on the acquisition of shares in a real estate development company. In particular: conducted due diligence for 25 companies' land bank and development projects, including a review of the rights to over 60 land plots (over 70 million sq. m) in various parts of Moscow and the Moscow Region, and analysis of usage restrictions and redevelopment prospects.
- Participating in advising a major Chinese bank on the acquisition of real estate in Moscow and potential risks associated with its use.
- Advising one of the leading electronics manufacturers on the acquisition of buildings in Moscow.
- Advising an investment company in connection with the design and construction of a methanol plant with an annual capacity of 1 million tons.
* Including her personal experience at previous place of work.
Before joining the Firm, Victoria worked for major international and Russian consulting companies.
Victoria graduated from the Law Department of Lomonosov Moscow State University in 2014.