21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Nikita Sinitsin specializes in resolving international disputes in international commercial and investment arbitration, as well as in foreign court proceedings.
His experience includes:
- Representing a company registered in the British Virgin Islands subject to a worldwide freezing order.
- Representing a Russian company in connection with the breach of a shareholder agreement before the High Court of England and Wales.
- Representing a Russian client in the LCIA arbitration for recognition of the transactions as null and void.
- Advising a Russian client on potential investment arbitration concerning the expropriation of the real estate in a Central European state.
- Advising a client on the drafting of the ECHR complaints in connection with a human rights violation under the European Convention.
- Advising a Dutch and English investor in relation to the initiation of investment arbitration concerning the expropriation of property rights.
- Representing the client’s interests in the proceedings concerning money laundering in Latvia in connection with the freezing of accounts.
Prior to joining EPAM, Nikita worked in one of the leading Russian law firms.
Nikita graduated from the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University with a Bachelor’s degree in law, and obtained a Master’s degree with honors in International Trade Law and Dispute Resolution from the National Research University “Higher School of Economics”.
Nikita is pursuing a PhD degree at the Faculty of Law of the National Research University “Higher School of Economics”. He is also a member of the Scientific and Educational Laboratory for Research at the National Research University “Higher School of Economics” in the field of protecting public interests amid economic sanctions.