21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Maria Ledeneva is engaged in legal due diligence of Russian companies, issues legal reports advising on how to minimize the risks revealed over due diligence, advises clients on rights to real properties and related dealings, as well as on the matters of employment law, and deals with contract drafting.
Her highlights are:
- Drafting of an investment agreement for construction of Olympic facilities.
- Drafting a legal opinion on the reconstruction of cultural heritage sites and cultural monuments.
- Advising Italian pasta producer De Cecco, a world leader on the market, on the purchase of GK Pervaya Makaronnaya Fabrika, including due diligence of the related real properties.
- Comprehensive legal due diligence of about 20 Russian companies on a well-known European construction holding and drafting of a follow-up report.
- Comprehensive legal assistance to a petroleum group as related to purchasing of a major coal mining asset, including legal due diligence of the assets and counselling on the deal.
- Legal counselling on the construction of large-scale facilities (with provisions for land and forest plots, formalisation of water body areas, construction of complex hydraulic facilities).
- Verifying rights to and counselling on transactions for the acquisition of companies holding real estate.
- Counselling on airport construction projects.
- Developing options to purchase land plots occupied by educational facilities.
- Verifying rights to and counselling on the purchasing of residential and non-residential premises.
- Engaging in the development of amendments to laws on procurement for state and municipal needs.
- Drafting legal opinions on the removal of civil defense and emergency facilities from the EMERCOM registers.
- Drafting legal opinions on the privatisation of real estate. • Drafting legal opinions on the implementation of investment contracts, including territories enjoying special legal regimes.
- Drafting legal opinions on the lease of state- (municipally) owned and privately owned buildings, facilities and land plots.
Maria joined the Firm in 2008.
She had her degree from Lomonosov Moscow State University (2007).