21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Liliya Mukhamedyanova specialises in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), joint ventures and general corporate law issues.
Liliya's significant projects* include:
- Advising a major Russian fintech company on group restructuring to separate Russian and international businesses.
- Advising the beneficiary of one of the largest mining companies in connection with a comprehensive restructuring of personal and business assets.
- Advising a major Turkish BIST listed equipment manufacturer on the sale of its Russian manufacturing business through a bidding process.
- Advising one of Russia's largest gold mining companies, a shareholder of a UK-based public company, on resolving a corporate dispute.
- Advising local management on potential acquisition of several manufacturing facilities in Russia owned by US Fortune 500 company.
- Advising a market leading company in the air cargo sector on the restructuring of its UK, EU and Russian businesses
- Advising a leading Swiss retailer on the sale of its Russian business.
- Supporting the re-domiciliation of a company from Cyprus to the Russian Federation.
*including her personal experience at her previous place of work.
Liliya graduated with honours from Faculty of Law at Lomonosov Moscow State University with Bachelor’s (2017) and Master’s (2019) degrees.
Prior to joining EPAM, Liliya worked in several Russian law firms.
Member of the Moscow Region Bar Association since 2023.
She is fluent in English.