21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Lev represents clients in complex legal proceedings and before supervisory authorities.
Recent projects have included:
- Defending the interests of clients in the courts in disputes arising from take-or-pay contracts.
- Representing one of Russia's largest engine-building plants in a dispute with a federal ministry over the repayment of a subsidy granted.
- Representing an investor in a privatisation tender for the construction of an airport in numerous disputes over the invalidation of tender results and privatisation phases, as well as in contractual disputes.
- Representing a pond owner in a dispute with the Federal Property Management Agency over the recognition of the land under the pond as state property.
- Representing an oil company shareholder in a protracted corporate conflict over the loss of the shareholders’ register.
- Protecting the interests of Sakhalin Energy in a multibillion dispute with Rosneft over access to an LNG pipeline.
- Representing a private individual in a precedent-setting legal dispute to recover funds from a bank that were stolen from an account by using a fake notarised power of attorney.
- Successfully protecting the interests of Allianz against a group of fraudsters trying to claim more than RUB 1bn from the company.
- Protecting the interests of Transammiak in a landmark dispute relating to an ammonia leak from the Togliatti-Odessa ammonia pipeline in Voronezh region.
Lev graduated from School of law at Lomonosov Moscow State University and completed his Master’s degree at the Russian School of Private Law.
He is admitted to the Moscow Bar Association.