21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Ilya Novoselov specializes in representing the client interests in various disputes. Ilya advises and represents clients in cases before Russian arbitration courts and courts of General jurisdiction. He also coordinates cross-border litigation cases.
Ilya's experience includes:
- Protecting the interests of the client, which owns a large shopping center, in the case of bringing it to responsibility for violating fire regulations.
- Representing a Russian titanium plant in a dispute with the contractor responsible for the construction of the client's plant seeking to recover unused amounts in the process of the opponent’s bankruptcy.
- Protecting the interests of JSC "Transammiak" in a high profile dispute in connection with the leak of ammonia on the Voronezh section of the world's largest ammonia pipeline Tolyatti-Odessa. EPAM lawyers managed to reduce the total amount of financial claims against the company from 869 million rubles to 1.3 million rubles.
- Providing support to a large international trading company in a dispute against an unscrupulous customer who refused to pay the debt for the delivered goods.
- Representing the interests of the client in challenging the resolution of the state examination regarding the project documentation for the construction of a large transport infrastructure facility.
- Protecting the client's interests in several administrative cases regarding violations of sanitary and environmental legislation.
Before joining the Firm Ilya had worked for several law firms. Ilya graduated from Moscow state University named after M. V. Lomonosov with a degree in law in 2011.
Member of the Moscow Bar Association.