Evgeniya specializes in private client services, including establishing of personal holding structures (trusts, private foundations, private trust companies), advising on immigration legislation of foreign countries, succession and family property planning in personal structures.
Evgeniya has an experience in advising clients on trusts and other personal structures, including but not limited to reviewing of personal structures, advising on options for more effective solutions to the clients facing challenges by using their personal structures, as well as optimization thereof as per the clients’ requests.
Evgeniya’s projects include the following:
- Structuring and providing support to High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) in creation of personal holding structures inter alia assistance in setting up personal investment companies, trusts, private foundations and other personal holding vehicles in foreign jurisdictions.
- Arranging and managing competitive tenders to select service providers (trustees, company administrators, etc.). Assistance in KYC (Know Your Client) procedures with different services providers.
- Diagnostics of existing personal holding structures and advice on their improvement.
- Advising on effective transfer of assets into personal holding structures.
- Advising on establishing and functions of family offices.
- Advising on succession, inheritance and family property planning in personal holding structures.
- Assistance in arranging legal advice on family law issues and prenuptial agreements in foreign jurisdictions.
- Advising on the immigration laws of foreign jurisdictions, assistance with immigration, foreign residence and citizenship issues.
- Assisting to Russian citizens with notification of Russian migration authorities about holding or acquisition of foreign citizenship, residency permit or other documents enabling them to permanently reside in a foreign country.
- Advising PEPs (politically exposed persons) on restrictions established by Russian legislation with regard to opening and maintaining accounts (deposits), keeping cash and valuables at foreign banks located outside of the Russian Federation, and owing and/or using foreign financial instruments; restructuring of PEPs' personal holding structures taking into account the above restrictions.
- Developing a family constitution and a family governance system.
Prior to joining the Firm, Ms Fedoreeva had been with PwC’s Private Wealth Services team for seven years.
In 2002, Evgeniya graduated from the Law School of Demidov Yaroslavl State University.