21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Ervand Nalbandyan represents clients in complex litigation proceedings.
Among his recent projects:
- Representing a client in Russian courts regarding the conversion of foreign issued securities and the subsequent restoration of the rights to shares violated by foreign financial institutions.
- Representing several clients in Russian courts to restore the rights of Eurobond holders violated by foreign financial institutions and the subsequent issuance of replacement bonds.
- Developing a legal strategy to protect Russian investors affected as a result of restrictive measures taken by foreign states and financial organisations.
- Defending a client in corporate disputes over the recovery of penalties from a company’s UBO - a management organisation - for breaching the terms of a management agreement.
- Representing an investor in a privatisation tender for the construction of an airport in numerous contractual disputes.
- Representing a shareholder of a company in a dispute over the invalidation of property alienation transactions concluded by the company during a corporate conflict as well as the recovery of property from unlawful possession.
- Developing a strategy to protect the interests of a major Russian fishing company under shipbuilding contracts.
Ervand graduated with honours from the Law Faculty of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University in 2012.
Prior to joining EPAM Law, Ervand worked as the Head of Legal Services of a company that owns a marine terminal.
He is a member of the Moscow Region Bar Association.