21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Dmitry Perunov represents clients in cases tried by Russian courts in commercial disputes, corporate conflicts, disputes related to real estate and contractual relations, as well as bankruptcy proceedings.
His recent highlights are:
- Protection of a major leasing company from claims amounting to about RUB 15 billion under a deal invalidated in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Successful protection of a private client in an attempted hostile takeover of assets. The comprehensive strategy included challenging the court decision issued in a Caucasian Republic of the Russian Federation in violation of jurisdiction, as well as countering the opponents’ attempts to get hold of the assets at the enforcement stage.
- Successful protection of a major developer in a dispute over subsidiary liability in the amount of RUB 1.5 billion.
- Representing an investment company in the claims for new recovery of loan debts exceeding USD 20 million.
- Successful protection of a private client in a dispute with public agencies as related to demolition of an unauthorized structure in a housing community in Gorki-2 (Moscow Oblast).
Dmitry graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University with honors (2015). He is currently pursuing a Russian-British LL.M. Program at the Manchester University (UK).
He has been admitted to the Moscow Bar.
15 March 2023