21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Denis Kazakov represents clients in arbitrazh courts and general jurisdiction courts. He has successful experience of representation in the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation. Denis specializes in bankruptcy and other economic disputes, corporate and family disputes, and wealth protection cases.
Denis recent projects:
- The setting aside in the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of the acts of three lower courts refusing to include in the bank's creditor register the claims of the Client filed after the closure of the register, and further support for the inclusion of claims in the register;
- The voiding by the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of an agreement that served as a basis for a bad faith creditor's claim for 3 billion rubles to be included on the creditor register of a major Russian tannery, and the further exclusion of claims from the register;
- Defending an international company from being held liable for more than RUB 1.5 billion as controlling person in a bankruptcy procedure;
- Representing an international consulting company in five associated disputes over remuneration for services rendered and reimbursement of expenses incurred in providing those services, totaling more than RUB 1.7 billion;
- Defending the interests of the major businessman in a dispute over the division of marital property, including foreign assets, with his former spouse.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2019, Denis worked in a large law firm specializing in bankruptcy and economic disputes.
Denis graduated with honors from Lomonosov Moscow State University in 2016 and earned his master's degree from the Higher School of Economics in 2018.
He has been admitted to the Moscow Bar.