21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Daria Ragulina acts on the matters related to counselling on construction projects, including drafting EPC-contracts, purchasing of land plots and real properties, due diligence of titles to real estate and land. She has an experience of drafting leases for non-residential premises and acting on lease disputes.
Her recent highlights are:
- Exploring the options to terminate the lease of premises entered into between a client of the Firm, who is a real estate owner, and the Russian division of an international pharmaceutical company at the lessor’s initiative, as well as to minimize the losses from partial repayment of the advance rental payment.
- Legal due diligence of the titles to a land plot bearing a warehouse complex in the Moscow Oblast; development of a strategy for entering into direct agreements for utility and operating services with utility providers.
- Assessment of the validity of steps taken by the governmental authorities unilaterally withdrawing from the land plot lease subject to the lessee’s bona fide performance of the lease and ownership of buildings and structures.
- Legal due diligence of the projects for construction of a high-rise building and a low-rise residential compound in Moscow.
- Preparing of the legal advice and the action plan to resolve a dispute with the Moscow Government over legality of the purchase of a land plot and structures thereon, as well as over validity of the Moscow Government’s changing of the land plot permitted use.
- Consulting of the general contractor regarding construction contract conclusion in oil and gaz industry.
Daria Graduated from Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy.
She is fluent in English.