21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Daria advises and represents clients in cases before Russian courts at all levels, including the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation.
Daria's recent projects include:
- Representing a contractor in a dispute with a governmental authority over the return of a subsidy provided for the development of high-tech equipment due to failure to comply with the terms of the contract.
- Advising and representing a seaport in cases involving recovery of fines from counterparties for failure to deliver agreed cargo volumes.
- Representing a major Russian insurance company in a claim for recovery of RUB 26.1bn of insurance compensation arising from a fire at a power plant.
- Represented a major Russian insurance company in a claim for recovery of a multi-billion dollar fine in connection with contract termination.
- Successfully resolved a protracted corporate conflict in an oil company: assets worth over RUB 3.2bn were recovered in the client's interests, the opponents' guilt in divesting assets was proven, resulting in the opponents being forcibly removed from the company and the client becoming the company's sole shareholder.
- Successfully represented seaports in cases involving breach of environmental and sanitary and epidemiological legislation.
Daria graduated with distinction from the Law Department of the Higher School of Economics (HSE) in 2017 and also received a master's degree from the Moscow State Academy of Law (MSAL).