21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Daniil consults and represents clients in complex legal proceedings, including corporate conflicts, bankruptcy and commercial litigations, and before governmental and oversight bodies.
Daniil’s recent career highlights include:
- Successfully defended a major Russian agricultural holding in the Judicial Chamber on Economic Disputes of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation in a dispute on the invalidation of bankruptcy auctions, as a result of which it was possible to protect the client’s asset worth over 1bn RUB.
- Representing an international investment fund in a corporate conflict at a major regional bank.
- Successfully represented a contractor in a dispute with a governmental authority over the return of a subsidy provided for the development of high-tech equipment due to failure to comply with the terms of the contract.
- Successfully defended a major chemical company in a dispute with a leading Russian private transport group on a violation of the conditions of a forwarding contract of dangerous goods, as a result of which the client was protected from the recovery of damages exceeding 450m RUB.
- Successfully defended the interests of the client in a dispute with the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation on the recovery of losses caused by illegal prosecution in the form activity suspension.
- Representing a major Russian insurance company in a claim seeking to recover 605m RUB based on a principle of settlement between insurance companies under OSAGO insurance.
- Protecting a client’s interests in a dispute over the recovery of 800m RUB in compensation for damage caused to forests due to violation of forest legislation.
- Successfully defended the former CEO and actual beneficiary of a major Russian railway manufacture and repair equipment corporation from the recovery of damages in the amount of RUB 1.2 bn.
Daniil graduated with honours from the Law School of Lomonosov Moscow State University (2019).
He is fluent in English.