21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Artem Kiparenko advises and represents client interests in Russian courts. He specialises in disputes resolution arising from contractual relationships, as well as corporate and bankruptcy disputes.
Some of the projects in which Artem is involved:
- Defending the interests of a large agricultural producer in a number of corporate disputes.
- Representing the interests of a transport company in a series of separate disputes within a bankruptcy case.
- Successful multi-million dollar debt enforcement and seizure of the debtor's assets in the interests of the client.
- Representing the interests of the management of a large hydro-construction holding on applications for bringing to subsidiary liability justice.
- Filing complaints and representing clients in the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation.
Prior to joining the Bureau, Artem worked and undertook internships in other legal entities, including Infralex Law Firm and Kulkov, Kolotilov and Partners Law Firm.
Artem graduated with honours from the Bachelor's degree in the Faculty of Law, and is currently studying for a Master's degree at Lomonosov Moscow State University, with a specialisation in private law.