21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Artem Kiparenko advises and represents clients in Russian courts. He specialises in contractual, corporate and bankruptcy disputes.
Among his latest projects are:
- defending the interests of one of the largest multinational IT corporations in a number of enforcement proceedings and bankruptcy disputes with users of online services;
- defending shareholders of a large industrial enterprise in a deprivatisation dispute initiated by the General Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation;
- defending a large agricultural producer in a number of corporate disputes;
- the successful recovery of a multi-million dollar debt for the client and the seizure of the debtor's assets;
- defending the interests of an investor implementing a major investment project for the restoration of a cultural heritage site;
- defending a major Moscow real estate developer in a lawsuit challenging a RUB 3b transaction .
Prior to joining EPAM, Artem worked and interned in other Russian law firms.
Artem graduated with honours from the Moscow State University with a Master's degree in Private Law. He is currently pursuing his PhD.