24 Nevsky Av.,
St. Petersburg, 191186, Russia
Tel.: +7 (812) 322 9681
Fax: +7 (812) 322 9682
Anton advises Russian and foreign companies, as well as private individuals, throughout the course of criminal prosecution.
Anton’s experience includes:
- Representing businessmen during criminal prosecutions, including managing criminal risks for businesses.
- Defending the interests and securing the acquittal of a car dealership owner in a criminal case on charges of grand fraud.
- Defending the Head of the district administration department in a bribery criminal case.
- Representing the Russian subsidiary of an international holding during a pre-investigation conducted by the customs authorities.
- Defending the interests of several individuals, whose property abroad was seized during criminal prosecutions.
- Preparing a legal opinion for an international pharmaceutical company on the risks of criminal liability associated with production and sales of medicaments.
- Representing the beneficiary and members of his family in connection with illegal investigative actions.
Anton Kulikov is a member of the St. Petersburg Bar Association. In 2023, Anton was awarded the St. Petersburg Bar Association diploma for his successful debut in professional activity.
Anton is the author of a number of publications (incl. papers in scientific journals from the list of the Russian Higher Attestation Commission) on various issues of criminal law and procedures.
He obtained his master’s degree (with honours) from the Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL) in 2017.
Anton is fluent in English.