24 Nevsky Av.,
St. Petersburg, 191186, Russia
Tel.: +7 (812) 322 9681
Fax: +7 (812) 322 9682
Anton provides a legal support to Russian and foreign companies, as well as private individuals in criminal prosecutions.
His projects include:
- Defending the interests of the Russian subsidiary of the international holding company in the course of a pre-investigation check conducted by the customs authorities.
- Defending the interests of the owner of property in the Russian Federation arrested at the request of the foreign state in connection with criminal proceedings.
- Preparing the legal opinion for the international pharmaceutical company on the risks of criminal liability associated with production and sales of medicaments.
- Defending the interests of the owner of property arrested in a criminal case initiated against another person.
- Defending the head of the district administration department in the criminal case on a bribe taking on an especially large scale.
Anton Kulikov is a member of the St. Petersburg Bar Association.
He graduated with the Master’s degree in Law from the Moscow State Law University named after O.E. Kutafin in 2017 (with honors).
Anton is the author of number of scientific-practical publications (incl. papers in scientific journals from the list of the Russian Higher Attestation Commission) on various issues of criminal law and procedure.
He is fluent in English.